GEM exchanged on May 21, after yesterday’s resumption of trading closed down 35.76%, Ruixing Coffee (LK) opened again today, and the decline has expanded to 15.25%, reported at $ 2.39, temporary turnover of $ 17.49 million, the latest total market value $ 602 million. Some media said that Ruixing is about to start layoffs, and the list of layoffs has been determined. It was learned from the personnel close to Ruixing’s core management that the layoffs were 50% and only Xiamen employees were involved. Xiamen is mostly R & D personnel of Ruixing, with a number of about 1,000 people. The Nasdaq Exchange previously issued a notice to Ruixing Coffee that it must be delisted. Ruixing also quickly responded to this, saying it planned to hold a hearing.
- accident! Ruixing Coffee’s share price has doubled since its suspension
- Director Lu Zhengyao’s motion to remove directors was passed, but it is still possible to “control” Ruixing Board of Directors?
- Technology Morning Post | Ruixing fired many directors Apple may produce 80 million 5G iPhone 12 this year
- Rui Xing’s “Iron Triangle” turned against Lu Zhengyao to be a “tumbler”?
- Ruixing Coffee convenes a special general meeting of shareholders
- Analyst Says Luckin Coffee Looked Like A Fraud From The Beginning
- The results of the special meeting of Ruixing shareholders: the removal of 4 directors including Lu Zhengyao and the addition of 2 independent directors
- Lu Zhengyao blood-washing the board of directors: a meaningless battle of trapped beasts
- Ruixing Board of Directors “Great Earthquake”! Audio-Technica is out, the chairman is fired
- Ruixing shareholders meeting to remove chairman Lu Zhengyao, all directors related to performance fraud are out
100 million yuan 2019 2020 Baowo board of directors Capital car rental CEO China China Overview coffee Company Delisting director epidemic finance fraud future HEARING Inc IPO IQIYI its Listing Liu Jian Luckin Lu Zhengyao muddy water NASDAQ new crown Qian Zhiya report revenue Ruixing Rui Xing Shenzhou short short selling Starbucks stock price store UCAR us US stocks Wolfpack